Friday 21 February 2014

Recent eBay finds

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing with you another obsession of mine, the magical world of eBay. My addiction to eBay started many years ago when I came to the realization that you could purchase literally everything for a discounted price, always a winner if you are a bargain hunter like me. In the past few months I really think I've managed to grab myself some serious bargains and obviously this means sharing them with you...

Olympus om10 film camera - £15

I am currently studying photography as an A level and I am considering using film rather than digital for my exam that's coming up, naturally this meant scouting eBay for a camera that would be suitable. I was thinking about spending around £30 on a decent fully working film camera and eventually came across this one for only £15! I haven't had any film developed yet so I can't guarantee it does work, but everything seems fine so far!

I am in love. 

Floral Dr Martens - £18 

This is by far my favourite item, I have been looking for a pair of dr martens for quite some time now, I knew I didn't want a plain coloured pair so floral was the way to go. I'd had my eye on a blue floral pair for a few weeks but they were £60 which was waaaay more than I wanted/could pay. Last week however I came across this red pair and it was love at first sight. I managed to win them for £18, a major bargain if you ask me.

Revlon matte lipstick in Really Red - £7

I have been looking for this particular lipstick for ages but every time I go into my local boots/superdrug it's sold out, about ready to give up I figured a quick check on eBay was worth a try, and what do you know, there it was! It wasn't any cheaper than in stores but it was in stock, which is always a bonus.

Stilla smudge pot in Kitten - £8

I actually bought this about 4 months ago but I'm still impressed that I got it for almost half price so I thought I might as well include it anyway. I'd swatched this in boots and fallen in love but sadly the price tag of £13 was more than I was willing to pay for an eye shadow base, of course as soon as I got home I went to eBay and came across this one for (almost) half the price. Sadly the product hasn't lived up to my expectations, but a bargain none the less.


Thank you for reading!



6 comments:

  1. I love the lipstick and good luck with your exam. I used to use film for our photography club back then and it's quite easy to use and there's just more in control when using a film camera than a digital one.

    _em
    themiasalazar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It definitely is, I really feel like I've learnt a lot in the short amount of time I've used it, hopefully it will pay off! Thanks again for commenting, Lucy x

      Delete
  2. As if you got them docs for £18, bargain!! I'm more of an Amazon lover but need to get into eBay defiantly!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! Thought they were going to be quite scruffy as the pictures weren't that great but they look brand new, in the original box and everything! I'm definitely an eBay gal, get yourself on it kez, there's some serious bargains to be had! X

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, I love them too! Just wish I could get away with them for school haha

      Delete